Monday, March 30, 2009

When I think of your kisses my mind see-saws

Oh I love you when I forget abooooout meeeeeeeee
I want to be strong I want to laugh along
I want to belong to the liiiiiiving
Alive, alive, I want to get up and jive!
I want to wreck my stockings in some juke box dive
Do you want - do you want - do you want
To dance with me baby
Do you want to take a chhhaaance
On maybe finding some sweeeeeet romance with me baby
Well, come on : )


How much do you love that song? Seriously! I have listened to it about a million times... well sometimes I alter it with California... I'm obsessed!

This is my other favorite bit...

Iwanttohavefun,IwanttoshinelikethesunIwanttobetheonethatyouwanttoseeIwanttoknityoua sweaterWanttowriteyoualoveletterIwanttomakeyoufeelbetterIwanttomakeyoufeelfreeeeeee

I can tell my summer music will be all Joni Mitchell.

No comments: