Thursday, October 16, 2008

Change is in the air!

So I've decided to combine blogs! This will be my one and only spot to write now, no more myspace blogging (unless I'm feeling nostalgic).

Today was just lovely. Baking organic scones for breakfast and then having them with my very favorite peach amaretto jam from stonewall kitchen always insures a good day ahead! I wish we had a whole foods closer by. Every time I'm near one I stock up on scone mix because it makes possibly the best scones on earth.

After breakfast I ventured out to Beverley's to stock up on crafty supplies with my mommy while I had my coupons! I've had my eye on the Amy Butler book of baby patterns for awhile now but after glancing through it more thoroughly today I realized I should start a bit slower on my line of baby clothes! My sewing isn't quite to that level yet. I ended up buying the sweetest pattern and the happiest cream and grass green fabric to create with! I also picked up some more embroidery supplies so I can finish some of my projects I've been working on. I can't wait to make the flower sack towels I bought today, they were on such a great sale... I couldn't resist buying them!

When I finally tore myself away from crafting heaven we headed over to the office to see our new backdrops that my dad bought my mom for her birthday! It changed up the look of the office but I think they'll be a lot of fun! I played with them a little bit today and posed with the chandelier I bought from urban outfitters awhile back (thought it would be cute hung in there... but it ended up finding it's home propped up against a huge frame).


Well I better get to sleep... tomorrow is going to be crammed full of studying for my gender studies class. I absolutely love it, but it sneaks up on me every week! I'm hoping tomorrow night I can cook up something from my new cookbook I picked up at my schools brand new book store (it's so beautiful). Everything in it looks amazing! I especially want to try the Acorn Squash and Black Bean Empanadas!

Goodnight everyone!

No comments: