Monday, April 27, 2009

I thought this might be fun!

Who was the last person you spoke to before you went to sleep last night?
M


What is something you currently want right now?
Happiness... pure drama free happiness


Aside from waking up, what was the first thing you did this morning?
Check my phone

Do you have a friend that you can literally run to at three in the morning?
My mama


What color was the last pill you took?
Pink


What are you craving right now?
Organic Strawberry Poptarts=Love.


When was the last time you were told you were cute?
Hmm.... This girl at Bacchus told me I looked so cute dancing with my martini glass on Friday


Are you someone's best friend
I've got a few of those : )


Did you laugh a lot at something today? If so what?
I was mostly sleepy today... sleepy and mad

Any current problems?
nothing that won't be okay.


Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Lets hope so!

How often do you drink water?
daily.


Do your initials spell out a word?
AES

What do you do when you're having a bad day?
Write ranty blogs on myspace lol... aparently that makes me passive agressive or just "passive"


Was this new years enjoyable?
Can't remember what I did


If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
Oh geez.... right now if I could go ahead and skip to 22 I'd do that... this year has been kinda sucky.... I mean there has been a lot of great stuff.... like starting Bungalow and getting in to Phi Kappa Phi and spending time with great friends... but relationship wise and sadness wise... it's been kinda ehh


Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn't around?
yes.


What do you plan on doing this upcoming weekend?
Phi Kappa Phi induction/Dancing=Friday, Filming a wedding=Saturday... not sure about Sunday yet


Has anyone ever cheated on their boyfriend/girlfriend with you?
Yes.


Are you looking for a boyfriend / girlfriend?
No boyfriends right now.... especially after last night....

Who are the past 5 people to send you a text?
Kelly, M, My daddy, Sheri, and Jen


Have you ever showered with someone?
Don't you wish you knew! : P


Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
I'm good where I am but going to New York would be fun!

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Dancing at Speakeasy!!


What can always put you in a good mood?
Hmmmm.... I can't think of one particular thing


When was the last time you cried from laughing so hard?
Oh gosh it seems like it was recently but I forget now!


Who was the last person to make you cry?
Doesn't matter anymore.

What are your plans for Thursday?
Day off! Probably going to be working on my make a game exam like a crazy woman..... or going to the city : )


What are you wearing?
My lovely silk tank top from J. Crew


Have you ever thrown up from drinking?
No thank goodness


Have you had your birthday yet this year?
Nope, it's almost here!! yay!


Have you ever driven without a license?
When I was like 7 hahahaha

Whats your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Dance dance dance!


How do you feel about your siblings?
I love my kitty sister <3


When did you last eat Chinese food?
Long time ago


Have you ever kissed someone that was high?
I can't remember.... I think I was too angry that he was high to kiss him... yeah I'm like 99% sure I didn't.


Do you take compliments well?
Sometimes lol : ) Depends on who they're from


Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Always changing


When was the last time you threw up?
Long time ago


Have you kissed anyone in the past week? Who?
Yes

Are you playing hard to get right now?
No


Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life? Who?
My family and close friends

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
No



Are you wasting your time on someone?
Yes I should be sleeping


Last two people you texted?
Jen and M


Did you get 8 hours of sleep last night?
Close


What will be the next thing you will write down?
Gonna change my headline on myspace... it's no longer fitting


Last missed call?
Monica I think


Where's your best friend?
They're all probably sleeping


Last thing you drank?
Organic Apple Juice!


What will you wear tomorrow?
Good Question! I'm thinking the skirt I made tonight would be fun to wear


Will you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Never again.


Do you get jealous easily?
Sadly, yes.


Do you miss anyone?
Yes

Are you happy?
Actually, yeah I am.

Have you dyed your hair?
Just did!


Last person you were on the phone with for more than 20 minutes?
Oh geez I don't know.... I'm not a huge phone person


Who was the first person you talked to on the phone when you woke up?
haven't talked on the phone today oh wait yeah I talked to my dad for a bit


Is there something you need to get off your chest?
Yes yes yes


Have you held hands with anyone in the past week?
Yeah : ) But no more of that either. Done done done.

Your phones rings in the middle of the night who is it?
Probably someone who has drank a bit too much.


Last person you sent a rude myspace message to? and why?
no one?

What color shirt are you wearing?
Turquoise


Would you kiss anyone on your friends list?
Which friends list??? Goodness, so many lists!

What did you do for your last birthday?
Sex and the city party!

What's your main ringtone on your phone?
I love Rock n Roll- Miss Britney Spears

What were you doing two nights ago?
Dancing at Bacchus


Do you like having your hair pulled?
hahaha.


What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself
not a damn thing.


How long have you worked at your current job?
Forever


What's the last piece of clothing someone borrowed from you?
Sheri borrowed a white tank



Have you been to Europe?
no.


If someone you hated died, what would you do?
I'd probably be sad... hate rarely lasts


What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
*shurgs*


Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
my mama

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
my daddy


What do you spend most of your money on?
Clothes and bungalow supplies


Who is someone you wish you could fix things with?
Things break for a reason


Are you a cuddler?
Yes : )

Will this weekend be a good one?
i hope so.... kinda nervous


Are you a kissable person?
lol well I think so


What do you think of love?
I love love!




Do you think that you’re a good person?
Yes

Is there one place you'd like to visit?
Lots of places!


Do you lead people on?
I hope not

Do people underestimate you?
yes.


Ever been kissed under fireworks?
No but that has always sounded so sweet.... one day... one day : )


Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Kinda... but that feeling didn't last long

1 comment:

Connie's Kitchen said...

ooh What brand of organic poptarts are they? haven't had poptarts in like 2 yrs since i switched to organic food.